Tuesday 10 December 2013

Never Lose Your Pet Again

It’s a terrible feeling and many people going through this article would be aware of the feeling that I am talking about and this happens when you are in need of your pet the most. There are times when I call my little Pimmy come here girl and she comes straight to me but when I actually call here from my inside it is not there for me and that terrible feeling when go around my home to find here and she is not there only me and my God knows what horrifying thing comes to mind so I always keep my little Pimmy close to myself to avoid such a horrific thought that she might have gone out and some car might have crushed here on the street or the little naught guys stoning here.
My heart dropped because I knew she must have gotten out of the fence. This was a problem for more than one reason. Chyna is a beautiful and friendly pit bull terrier. The simple fact that she is a pit bull usually puts automatic fear into many people. Chyna is a gentle giant, but people who don't know her wouldn't know that. The thought of someone taking her also crossed my mind several times. People always talk about how beautiful she is, and I of course agree 100%.
My heart gets dropped when the feeling flashes in mind that she might have leaped the fence. Pimmy is a little female bull terrier and has got nice friendly attitude but the outsider don’t have that idea and the fear of being caught or being taken away by someone is the worst feeling that I might can feel. People always talk about here and say how beautiful she is and of course I agree with them 100%. A bit bad thing about Pimmy is that she goes out and play around the street with other fellows but returns when she likes to and I sometimes get disparate to see her around
This isn’t a bad thing but to keep myself satisfied and keep an eye on the movement of my beautiful pet I have bought a GPS tracking collar that will keep her in my access and would allow me to see her position around the neighborhood. If I had already purchased that Pet GPS I was hearing about I wouldn't have had to worry about this. All I would have had to do is look at the LCD screen and get her location.
The good thing about the newly manufactured and advanced GPS devices is that they are provided with the online monitoring system as you log on the websites of the tracker manufacturer and the website allow you to monitor the position of your pet all the in addition to the position of other dogs being provided with tracking GPS chips. I would suggest that all people should attach GPS devices to their dong in order to keep an eye on the movement that sometimes would depict the fighting if there is some unusual random movement occurs.
Using the tracking LCD or the online tracking system one can make a virtual fence or the buffer zones depicting the safety and security of your pet and when your pet gets out of it the LCD device beeps telling you that your pet has gotten out of your prescribed safety limits and you can take an immediate action to get your pet inside. This the best security system one can have with his pet. In addition to pet one can also attach the device with his kid to an eye on the location of his kid 

No comments:

Post a Comment