Sunday 8 December 2013

Where to Find a New Pet

It is always a great excitement to buy a cat for myself and I am sure for you also either it's your first or any number 20th whatever. The feeling that I get when I am planning to buy my new kitten in unexplainable when you go to the pet shop and look hundreds of cute little kittens and finding one that is your favorite believe me such feeling is worthless. We don’t have cats a lot but I consider myself if I had space to accommodate thousands I could have them with me
The next step while looking to go out for finding my kitten is to find the best place to find it. My first priority would be to find it from my friend or look for relatives that have been looking for someone to take their extra kittens and find a new home. My first kitten that I got was from my friend and coworker. She found them in her barn that have lost her mom. She waited and looked for her mom for some time and she thought that her mom wouldn't return she brought he in and looked after her for some time. There are 2 kittens that were left by mom cat. My friend started to take care of them and started finding a home for them. When she asked me I was already prepared to take it as I have got special interest in kittens. I immediately told her that I would take one, as my husband and I were thinking about getting one. My husband went and picked out Tiggy and brought her home. A month later we decided to get her a playmate and returned to get her sister, Cuddles.  
So that’s how I got my first cat, one can also check the local animal shelters to see if there are animals such as cats and dogs that you might be interested in buying them. One of the best place to find the pet is the fostering family that will be able to provide you information about the behavior of the pet and will let you know how to take care of him and the food that it will love to have. A pet store could also have that precious little bundle of joy that you are looking to bring home. You can also find your new little kitty online using a pet search service, like Pet Finder.
I used Pet Finder to search for another cat to fill our home and hearts. We had just lost Cuddles to an illness and I was ready to find another kitty to love and share our home with. As I searched Pet Finder I found so many that we would love to have, and I enjoyed my experience with Pet Finder as
it gave me only the results that I was looking for. I did not get a whole list of animals in locations that I was not interested in because I created a specific search and I only received the results of what I wanted. And that is how I found Leena and Cooper. I just fell in love with Leena and when I saw that
the fostering family was trying to adopt Cooper with her, I didn't have the heart to separate them. Besides Cooper was just so cute and adorable and has a comical appearance and personality.
I have found some wonderful companions from friends and by searching Pet Finder. You will find that perfect kitty companion for you also. Just start looking and the one that was meant for you will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment